archaic classique

1. Guys.. I saw this classique in a consignment store yesterday and I just had to buy it. I'm not a big fan of the dirty olive color, but it has flat studs! It also has that long easy clip on/off strap, that nicole richie (?) carried. It's definitely a keeper, but it's just so unusual- I wonder if people will think I'm schlepping around a fake. I'm going to carry it with pride though!

I'm surprised with how the leather was on this old bag, it resembles the newer leather quite a bit, although not as crackly. It also has plain black plastic zippers inside, and non-lampo brass zippers. I don't doubt it's authenticity, it's well crafted and has wielded o-rings throughout... Does anyone have this old classique as well?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

profile.jpg
  2. That is such a cool looking bag :love: It looks great the way you wear it, too.

3. Thanks Cristina! I keep having alternating thoughts of keeping or selling.. I'm going to take it out today and see how I feel about it! (And search for more. hehe. I'm bad)

4. mlertpac, I love it! The color especially. I am a huge green fan, and this dark green is fabulous. Awesome find! Enjoy it.

5. Nice color. Its so different from all I have ever seen. Where are these consignment stores when I need them? So many of you girls are finding true gems.

6. mlertpac that's exactly how the caramel looks like, hehehehe...I am loving it since I am small and I can use it as a body bag...I love it:love:

7. WOW!!! That is quite the find! You should indeed wear it with pride!!!

8. That is so cool!!! Congrats! I totally agree with Cristina. I love the way you wear it, looks great!

9. Wow! It looks great on you! Congrats!

10. I love that dirty dark green color! I love Balenciaga will come out a similiar color like this one soon. It looks great on you so wear it with pride!

11. Very interesting! What year is that from?

12. I love the color! Did it come with any tags or cards to help us identify what year it is from?

13. Very nice, and a good size! Looks great.

14. Great bag!!! Looks fantastic on you too!

15. wow!!! thats a great find!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice