Aquazzura christy flats HELP

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I keep searching threads and have seen someone as about sizing, but I don't think anyone answered... I am inn LOVE with these flats but am not able to try on in person and don't know what size to order. Here is my current sizing:

Loeffler Randall flats: 7 / 37
    CHANEL flats: 37.5 - 38
    CL pumps: 36.5 (pigalle 120: 35.5)
    Vuitton pumps: 36
    Lanvin flats: 38

If anyone can offer a sizing suggestion it would be greatly appreciated ~ thank you!

2. Anyone?

3. I normally wear a 36 in flats. I got a 36. They are true to size for me. I hope that helps.
    Pic for inspiration.

[​IMG]

4. Thank you!! Have you ever tried Loeffler Randall? I typically wear 37.5 in flats but these were almost too big in a 7... Perhaps I will just go for the 37.5 and exchange if I need to.

Thanks again! ~ LOVE these :loveeyes:

5. #5 Apr 24, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
    I work at Shopbop and not only several pairs of Aquazzura I recently tried on the Christy.

They run true to size. I am normally a US 7, fit a 37.5 in Louboutin, 37 in Aquazzura, and 37 in Chanel. The pair I tried on I ended up selling on ebay because they were a 36.5. I could have made them work but they would not have been comfortable.

They are on my "next to purchase" list. Right now I have the closed toe Amazon heels in nude and black (37 and 37.5-only because they were sold out in 37 in black and the lace ups make them easy to go up a size), the Sexy Thing booties in nude and black (37), the leopard print Rebels from last year (38 because they were on clearance and I literally paid $80 for them and they are all lace up so they work ok), and the Stella booties (37).

6. This is SO so helpful!! Thank you very much!

7. #7 Nov 1, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
    I don't wear any of the brands you listed, but I wear a US 7 and I wear a 37.5 in Valentino Rockstuds, a 37.5 in YSL Tribute and a 37.5 in Aquazzura Sexy Thing Sandals. I got these in the same size as my Aquazzura heels...37.5 which is half size up from my US size.