Aquatalia

Hey everyone,

I just discovered this brand recently and fell in love with a pair of booties. The style I love was on sale recently during Anniversary. Is it stupid for me to buy the boots now at full price? Or should I wait for them to go on sale again? Thoughts?

Violet Bleu

Hautelook had a sale recently but it's gone now. You might want to sign up if you haven't already. They had the harvards on sale which is the first pair I bought at full price. I also bought moto boots at neimans last call (the store) and nordstrom rack online, and I think I found the romas on hautelook.

I'm not sure if all styles go on sale and for me, the sizing is all over the board, so I need to try them on or take a chance on the sizing.

I would do a google search, or search using shopstyle and/or Amazon to see if you can find them online for less.

There's a bunch of Aquatalia shoes at Nordstrom Rack online - you could try checking there too.

Hautelook had a sale recently but it's gone now. You might want to sign up if you haven't already. They had the harvards on sale which is the first pair I bought at full price. I also bought moto boots at neimans last call (the store) and nordstrom rack online, and I think I found the romas on hautelook.

I'm not sure if all styles go on sale and for me, the sizing is all over the board, so I need to try them on or take a chance on the sizing.

Thanks for the replies everyone! I will do some research online first!

Hey everyone,

I just discovered this brand recently and fell in love with a pair of booties. The style I love was on sale recently during Anniversary. Is it stupid for me to buy the boots now at full price? Or should I wait for them to go on sale again? Thoughts?

Violet Bleu

Definetly check out Nordstrom Rack. I just bought a pair of Sweetie boots from the clearance part there today. With the extra 25% for CTR they were only $41. (Originally $450) The display boot was dusty and had some scratches but I cleaned and polished it and it looks perfect now. I saw a pair of suede booties as well. I think they were around $151.

Definetly check out Nordstrom Rack. I just bought a pair of Sweetie boots from the clearance part there today. With the extra 25% for CTR they were only $41. (Originally $450) The display boot was dusty and had some scratches but I cleaned and polished it and it looks perfect now. I saw a pair of suede booties as well. I think they were around $151.

Oh wow! What a deal! Thanks for the info!

I don't see that discount online :sad:

Thanks for the replies everyone! I will do some research online first!

Aquatalia is one of my favorite brands - stylish, high quality, comfortable, weatherproof. I have several pairs. As posted by others, I also suggest checking online for better prices, try Amazon and 6pm. I would check out Nordstrom Rack stores for great deals but usually hit or miss in regards to stock, style and sizes, and typically past season.

Aquatalia is one of my favorite brands - stylish, high quality, comfortable, weatherproof. I have several pairs. As posted by others, I also suggest checking online for better prices, try Amazon and 6pm. I would check out Nordstrom Rack stores for great deals but usually hit or miss in regards to stock, style and sizes, and typically past season.

Thanks for the tips!