aquamarine vs. deep turquoise?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trying to make a decision... I love them both! Has anyone seen both of these colors in real life? Which one has more "green" in it? They are both so pretty and I'm dying for a blue bag for spring!

2. If you take a look at the RM & shoes thread, I posted a few deep turquoise pictures last night. I would link you but I'm typing from my phone. Deep turquoise is exactly like the name says: deep turquoise, a dark slightly greenish blue. It's a wonderful color and a wonderful leather.

3. Hi there, you may want to do a search for reveals of both colors and comparisons, and also check out the reference library for more photos:http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff-reference-color/

If you're looking for a more green blue, then RM's teal or peacock would be great colors. However if you're looking to choose between aquamarine and DT, i'd hands down select DT :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.