Aqualina's Pink Sugar

This one's a little too sweet for me. I prefer more fresh/musky/fruity fragrances (my current fave is Gucci EnvyMe so you get an idea). The sweetest I own and only wear during the colder months is Chanel Allure. Haven't smelled the chocolate version though.. let us know how you like it!

i wore it for a while after it first came out. it's so yummy, but part of the dry down gets a burnt rubber note on me. i love smelling it in the store though and catching it on other people. i wish i could wear it. :smile:

That happened to me too. I did get a lot of compliments from women when I wore it though. I have heard that men like vanilla scents. I guess it must remind them of when their mother cooked cookies or something.

I just tried this in a perfume store yesterday, and the rest of the evening I kept inhaling the sweet smell. I'm really impressed with the staying power and after all the positive reviews on tpf I think I'm going to have to go back and get it!

Males DO love this scent.

I picked up a big bottle at Loehmanns for about $30! I suggest you girls checking there. I believe its like...$60?! at Sephora.

I bought the Pink Sugar a couple years ago and loved it . I was shopping at the perfume store Limoni and found that they have it cheaper here in Italy than what I paid in the states.
Aquolina has a lot of products - body wash, scrubs, lotions in lots of different scents - that are sold in Italy but not in the U.S. I love them and bring them back with me every time I'm there (and I can spend hours in Limoni!).

I bought a bottle since I love foody smells so of course when it first came out, I had to get it... but for some reason this didn't work with my chemistry. I exchanged mine for another bottle thinking I had purchased a bad one, and it still smelled like sweet urine on me. It gets such great reviews so I even asked my husband thinking I had a sniff problem but he said it definitely smelled like pee so I guess my oils don't mix? Oh well...there are other sweet scents that do work for me.