Aqua Python Ron Ron: Rosenstein SO

gemibebe

O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
I have just got feedback from Ivry that we can SO the Aqua Python Ron Rons via Rosenstein (see below). These have been my dream shoes and I have to have them!!!

CLaquapythonRonRon.jpg

The price will be CAD995 and Ivry will need 40% deposit on order and it'll take 4 weeks.

My question is: to make this SO (which doesn't incur the 30% surcharge), he'll need at least 6 orders, hence I'm posting to see who else have the interest to join this SO? I'm so excited that I can't wait!!!

I have just got feedback from Ivry that we can SO the Aqua Python Ron Rons via Rosenstein (see below). These have been my dream shoes and I have to have them!!!

CLaquapythonRonRon.jpg

The price will be CAD995 and Ivry will need 40% deposit on order and it'll take 4 weeks.

My question is: to make this SO (which doesn't incur the 30% surcharge), he'll need at least 6 orders, hence I'm posting to see who else have the interest to join this SO? I'm so excited that I can't wait!!!

Gemibebe,

These are one of my 2 UHG shoes! but at nearly 700 euro they are too expensive for me!:cry: Unless I have until christmas to save the other 60 % for them !