Aqua Mabel

serena11

Jul 4, 2007
Has anyone seen the Mabel in acqua up close and personal? At first, I was leaning towards getting it in putty but the aqua looks so nice on the site.

http://www.mulberry.com/#/STOREFRONT/c129/2549/CATEGORY/

Serena - I have the aqua mabel (have posted some pics on the catwalk thread). I originally went to the mulberry shop with the intention of buying the pepple or black and white mabel but just fell in love with the aqua!! :love:

It is a gorgeous colour lol - the very nice man in the mulberry shop in glasgow said it reminded him of the sun shining through the mediteranean (sp!) sea!! *sigh*. Anyway - it is a fab statement bag that goes with most clothing. If you want to see more close up pics - let me know and I will post! :tup:

Serena - I have the aqua mabel (have posted some pics on the catwalk thread). I originally went to the mulberry shop with the intention of buying the pepple or black and white mabel but just fell in love with the aqua!! :love:

It is a gorgeous colour lol - the very nice man in the mulberry shop in glasgow said it reminded him of the sun shining through the mediteranean (sp!) sea!! *sigh*. Anyway - it is a fab statement bag that goes with most clothing. If you want to see more close up pics - let me know and I will post! :tup:

I'd love to see more pics, Rascal :tup: