aqua mabel pictures

From what I understand from when i purchased mine. The mulberry assistant said that they were only getting 2 aqua mabels in and that was it. It looks like shops are getting a limited supply however maybe they are retaining them online - but when they are gone theyre gone?? LOL a dilema alright! Maybe you could phone and ask?? :confused1:

Maybe if I order it, I won't like it?! Doesn't seem likely though :girlsigh:

^^I think the website has two aqua Mabels, possibly from returns because they were sold out the other day.
I think they just got a limited number, but the shop did not say they would be getting more. If Bond Street is sold out then that could be a bad sign. Though I know other shops call Bond Street first if they are out of stock.

Why would the website say sold out though, usually it says add to back order. I think that is also a bad sign.

My advice...order now. I don't think of the Mini Mabel as a real bag cause it is so weeny. You could get another eveing bag that is not as pricey.

:woohoo:Great enabling, hulahoop :tup:

I really do think I need to sell something if I'm planning on buying another bag, though :sad: I've been feeling a bit meh about my Araline but, that said, it's such a handy bag to have. And I doubt I'd get much for it anyway. Perhaps I'll sell my Tod's bag and one of my MJs as I really don't think I could part with a Mulberry. But it would be gutting to not get much for them.

I was thinking that I could return my mini Mabel as that's still within the refund period and, as I got it from John Lewis, I'd get a refund - but I really do love it and it's my only evening bag. So perhaps I shouldn't even count it as a handbag :lol:

Oh, I don't know....:confused1:

The aralines dont seem to go for much on ebay do they? Im not really sure why :confused1:

How about trying your tods or mj on a buy it now, or put a reserve on the listing, that way you wouldnt have that feeling that you had given them away. Even if they dont sell its worth a try!

If you dont have an evening bags then I would keep the mini mabel as it really is an essential item :lol:

Oh, Lord, I'm nearly convinced :love:

Keri, do you really think the bags are returns? I wonder why they were returned? I suppose they'd be in as good - if not better - condition than a display model in a shop.

And it's unlikely that this bag will ever be in the outlets if they're all already sold out....

Oh, Lord, I'm nearly convinced :love:

Keri, do you really think the bags are returns? I wonder why they were returned? I suppose they'd be in as good - if not better - condition than a display model in a shop.

And it's unlikely that this bag will ever be in the outlets if they're all already sold out....[/quote]

Now that is very true. This could be your one and only chance! :wtf::sweatdrop: