aqua mabel pictures

Oh, your Mabel is gorgeous! I was recently browsing the Mulberry web site, saw aqua Mabel, and fell in love. I immediately got on the phone and started calling the stores here in the U.S. to find one.

I got a call this morning from a sales associate at one of the Mulberry stores in New York City that their buyer was able to secure the last available aqua Mabel in the UK for me! Prior to that, I had called the store in Los Angeles, since it's closer. The store manager there told me that they don't expect their aqua Mabels to arrive until late July, so he put me on a waiting list. But, now I can scratch my name off the list since I'm getting one from NYC.

I wonder why the U.S. gets its inventory so much later... The web administrator for Mulberry e-mailed me that they're already sold out in the UK, and we haven't even gotten them!

So, I scored BIG this time! Luck like this generally never happens to me. I guess it also helps that Mulberry hasn't really taken off here---yet. Just wait until the gals here see my aqua Mabel (my first Mulberry)!

Thanks folks - the colour is out of this world!!!

LV Chick - WOW! I did not realise that the UK would be practically sold out already! Well done for securing one and I cant wait to see the pics!!!

Oooh, what a beauty! It's such a lovely colour. Congrats girls.
Now I'd just like them to do a turquoise in soft goat leather. I'm sitting here all smug as antiqued leather is not for me, so I can sit back & admire your beauties!

I don't understand how the aqua Mabels are sold out as there are still a few on the website :confused1: Does it mean that they are sold out in stores and they won't be getting any more in? Or are they just telling people they're sold out to panic them into buying? Because it's working :Push:

I really am hovering over the shopping basket.... I can't really afford to buy it right now but am wondering if they're going to sell out and then I'll have missed my chance :sad:... it's a quandary alright :rolleyes::lol:

I don't understand how the aqua Mabels are sold out as there are still a few on the website :confused1: Does it mean that they are sold out in stores and they won't be getting any more in? Or are they just telling people they're sold out to panic them into buying? Because it's working :Push:

I really am hovering over the shopping basket.... I can't really afford to buy it right now but am wondering if they're going to sell out and then I'll have missed my chance :sad:... it's a quandary alright :rolleyes::lol:

From what I understand from when i purchased mine. The mulberry assistant said that they were only getting 2 aqua mabels in and that was it. It looks like shops are getting a limited supply however maybe they are retaining them online - but when they are gone theyre gone?? LOL a dilema alright! Maybe you could phone and ask?? :confused1:

I hate a dilemma like this :sweatdrop: I seem to get myself into them all the time :upsidedown:

This is probably not what you want to hear, but if I was in your situation i would buy it online now. If you change your mind, or really cant afford it then you can always send it back. Better to do that than risk not being able to get one in a few weeks. Plus, as the weather picks up, and people start wearing summer stuff, sales are likely to pick up Im guessing....

Just my humble opinion :flowers:

I hate a dilemma like this :sweatdrop: I seem to get myself into them all the time :upsidedown:

This is probably not what you want to hear, but if I was in your situation i would buy it online now. If you change your mind, or really cant afford it then you can always send it back. Better to do that than risk not being able to get one in a few weeks. Plus, as the weather picks up, and people start wearing summer stuff, sales are likely to pick up Im guessing....

Just my humble opinion :flowers:

:woohoo:Great enabling, hulahoop :tup:

I really do think I need to sell something if I'm planning on buying another bag, though :sad: I've been feeling a bit meh about my Araline but, that said, it's such a handy bag to have. And I doubt I'd get much for it anyway. Perhaps I'll sell my Tod's bag and one of my MJs as I really don't think I could part with a Mulberry. But it would be gutting to not get much for them.

I was thinking that I could return my mini Mabel as that's still within the refund period and, as I got it from John Lewis, I'd get a refund - but I really do love it and it's my only evening bag. So perhaps I shouldn't even count it as a handbag :lol:

Oh, I don't know....:confused1: