aqua mabel pictures

RascalCat

Supernatural Addict
Apr 5, 2008
there have been a couple of threads re: aqua mabel - so here are some piccies. sorry about the size - cant seem to attach (files too big)

18042008709-1.jpg

18042008713.jpg

18042008711.jpg

18042008715.jpg

Ooooooh lovely lovely lovely! What a gorgeous colour!

I think that there could be a few people lusting after this bag now! First there was Roxy fever now there could well be Mabel fever!!!!

Wow - that was quick - you must have known I was going to ask!!!!

Can you post them in the Catwalk Thread as well? (if you haven't done that already).

And again - it is a very gorgeous bag!!!!! Oh the bags I could buy if money was no object!

Ali - i took them before and were already in PB. :yes:

I did post some on catwalk thread but they were small ones as i could not attach properly.. so they were not very good. Is it OK to post big piccies as above on catwalk?

Oh, Lord, I love this bag so much :heart:

Have phoned Selfridges (again!) to see if they'll get them in. Perhaps if they get enough phone calls they'll think it's so popular that they'll order some :roflmfao:

ETA Rascal, it looks perfect on you. Really suits you, size wise.

Tis gorgeous Kroquet - i just lurve the colour.. I can see me when it comes round to winter time though lusting after a midnight purple one (is that the right name?)

WTG Keri! good for you! cannot wait to see your piccies also! :tup:

Oh, Lord, I love this bag so much :heart:

Have phoned Selfridges (again!) to see if they'll get them in. Perhaps if they get enough phone calls they'll think it's so popular that they'll order some :roflmfao:

ETA Rascal, it looks perfect on you. Really suits you, size wise.

Good luck Ditab! hope they do. You could try the mulberry in glasgow? They had 2 in stock at the time. They offered to post it originally to me to aberdeen however managed to sort it so i was in glasgow!

Thanks - :yes: it is a good bag size for a 5 ft midget like me lol. Bigger than the blenheims so perfect when i am away somewhere and need loadsa stuff :yes:
Anything bigger could swamp!

Good luck Ditab! hope they do. You could try the mulberry in glasgow? They had 2 in stock at the time. They offered to post it originally to me to aberdeen however managed to sort it so i was in glasgow!

Thanks - :yes: it is a good bag size for a 5 ft midget like me lol. Bigger than the blenheims so perfect when i am away somewhere and need loadsa stuff :yes:
Anything bigger could swamp!

I know someone who works in Selfridges and am hoping to get him to use his discount :graucho: If I had the cash, I'd just order from the website :crybaby:

That said, I still need to try it IRL. The straps might be a bit short for me, being a foot taller than you :lol: They look perfect on you, though :heart:

LOL Ditab. duh. I forgot about the website! Lucky you re discount!! That is the kind of good friends you hold on to LOL!!!

Hope the mabel is comfortable for you when you try it!! Let me know how you get on!!! :yes: