Aqua Color

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All,

I hope all is well! I was wondering if someone had any images of the Mulberry Aqua color in the small classic grain?

I feel like this is a chameleon color and every website shows a different version of Aqua.

Would LOVE to see some spy pics or pictures of any ones Aqua items before I take the plunge ;)

Thanks in advance!! :heart:

2. Marjan79 posted a pic of her accessories in the following thread earlier this month http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/which-mulberry-are-you-carrying-today-848260-379.html#post29962634

3. The color is pretty accurate to the reveal photos - saw it in the store today - it's very vibrant and a perfect spring color ️

4. Thanks ladies! Wondering if I should take the plunge on an SBS or wait it out to see if it makes the sale

5. I would personally wait for the sale, but depends if you can hold out - there's still a few months to go ️

6. That's what I'm thinking as well. I'd hate to buy at FP now when it will get discounted in a few months.

The sales usually around June right?

7. I prefer waiting for sales, you get more for your money ️ yes, I think they start around mid June but keep an eye out!!