Aqua Club

Here's mine: Aquamarine compagnon!!!

The color is a deeper and darker aquamarine with more green in it than some I've seen here on tPF.

I LOVE IT! :love: It's really a pretty big wallet (bigger than I anticipated!)...can totally pass for an evening clutch as well...

OMG!!! Pics of my first to be put here shortly, but after this thread - I totally want some Aqua accessories now!!! :graucho:

Does anyone know what BalNY has??? mintpearl, where did you find your wallet??? It is gorgeous.... :drool: :drool:

Thanks mintpearl!! The hunt is on!! I definately need a little piece of Aqua to be inside my other bbags when I can't use my first.... :girlsigh:

Now,... a coin purse, money wallet, makeup case, clutch... ??? Hmmm.... I don't even know what Aqua came in!!

mintpearl, did you get your Aqua wallet from ******? I was wanting one that she had but someone snagged it before I could. I LOVE IT!

Yes, I did get it from ******! (I got one of the two that she had...) That's funny...because I was drooling over the idea of her aqua city...had a chance to own it but passed...and always wondered what it looked like...ended up yours is a beauty! :nuts:

Bags4bubbles-- I know tPFers mentioned seeing it in the coin purse at certain Barney's!

Lizz-- I love the deep shade of your Aqua city!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW!

Thanks Bags4Bubbles! I'm not sure what BalNY has, but I bought my wallet from ****** (reputable ebay seller!)! I can't wait to see pics of your first!

I love that wallet!! I have mini wallet on order from her in french blue. It is so hard waiting for it to arrive when I see pics of everyone else's fabulous items.

Yours looks like it's got some green in it. Are the photo's accurate?? It's absolutely GOREGOUS :drool:

The first photo and the photo in my avatar were taken indoors in my kitchen where a good amount of sunlight comes in. The second and third picture were all taken outdoors. All photos without a flash were taken with a 7.2 megapixel Panasonic Lumix. It is pretty crazy how different all Aquamarines can look. I love this color!

The first photo and the photo in my avatar were taken indoors in my kitchen where a good amount of sunlight comes in. The second and third picture were all taken outdoors. All photos without a flash were taken with a 7.2 megapixel Panasonic Lumix. It is pretty crazy how different all Aquamarines can look. I love this color!

Wow:drool: Well, you're lucky - aqua is gorg anyway, but the touch of green in yours is amaaaazing:wlae:

Yay, AquaTwin!

Here is my Aquamarine City. Love this bag so much! :heart:

aquabbag001.jpg

aquabbag006.jpg

aquabbag007.jpg

Oh goodness...this aqua is so stunning....u lucky lady....:graucho: :graucho: