Aqua city arrived today from BalNY!! Pics.

Aug 25, 2006
I finally got my aqua city with rh. I am really impressed with the leather, it's soooo soft. The color is a greenish/teal blue, very pretty. Here she is!

Attachments

• aquacity.jpg
    aquacity.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 415
  • aquacity2.jpg
    aquacity2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 148
  • aquacity3.jpg
    aquacity3.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 155
  • aquacity4.jpg
    aquacity4.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 130
I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU! Don't you just love it?!:nuts: I LOVE the color of yours! Make sure and take pics in the day light tomorrow so I can see the color that way, too! CONGRATS it's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Wow. It's so pretty. I'm sticking with conservative colors right now, but will venture into these gorgeous vibrant colors in the near future. First off, after my anthracite TWIGGY and my newly arrived GH black clutch, I need to recuperate (financially) for a while!:P

Would you say that the color of your bag in the pics are pretty accurate if you see it in person? I've never seen Aquamarine looking like that, very green...which I love!!! And it almost looks like Emerald

Love it! :yahoo:

Would you say that the color of your bag in the pics are pretty accurate if you see it in person? I've never seen Aquamarine looking like that, very green...which I love!!! And it almost looks like Emerald

Love it! :yahoo:
It looks a little less green but very teal like in my house lighting. I'll take some pics tomorrow in the daylight and we'll see. I just picked it up tonight at ups and it was already dark.

It must have been the camera, it looks more green depending on the light. Here are some much more accurate pics of the color on my husband's camera.:yahoo:

Attachments

• aqua2.jpg
    aqua2.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 374
  • aqua1.jpg
    aqua1.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 149
attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow! Love both colors! Which one is truest? Beautiful bag!