Aqua (bloomingdale's exclusive brand)...thoughts?

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
I came upon this section at bloomingdales and I really like it. It seems like h&M and zara but much better quality (eg real cashmere and leather). Very current styles.
Anyone have this brand? I can't find any of the stuff I found in the store on their website though. Maybe the store has newer stuff.

I only have two things from that brand - a great sweater that I love to wear and a really cute dress that I always get compliments on. So far my experience has been good with the brand. I haven't had any quality issues or anything with it. They never show much online, in the store it has a much larger selection.

I really like their leather moto and bomber jackets. They are softer and better quality than many $700 I felt. The are less than $300. And the fit is great. I guess I have to trek back to the store to buy it then.

I like them a lot. I have two cashmere sweaters and a pale green/black net dress. The cashmere is of great quality and the dress was cheap and fits me well.

I LOVE Aqua! I have one of their cashmere sweaters, and a number of other random pieces. The quality is pretty good (not top tier, but solid), and the price point is just right! They always have a good mix of "of the moment" and classic things. :smile: