Aqua/ Aquamarine Giant Brief?

mikaelatoh

Apr 19, 2007
HI! I'm just new here. I just wanna know what you guys think of an aqua/aquamarine Giant Brief? and if you guys have a picture of it..glad if you could post it! I just wanna see how it looks like :smile:

I don't have pics of the Brief but do have pics of the Work...

Aqua Giant Work
BalenciagaAquamarineGiantWork.jpg

Aqua Work
aquamarinework.jpg

The leather on the Aqua GH is stunning. It is thick and smooshy and the GH just makes the bag pop. Neiman Marcus SF had the Aqua in the City, Brief and Part Time. You will love it.

glad to hear that lulup! i just asked my friend yesterday(who's in SF now) to buy a giant brief for me originally in the french blue color. Unfortunately, there's no french blue available so i guess aqua would do.

I saw an Aqua GH Brief at NM and the leather was awful. Flat, completely smooth (I love smooth but not like this), and just totally undimensional (is that a word?). It was sitting next to some Aqua bags with great leather and I couldn't believe the difference. That said, it was gone next time I went in!

Hmmm, wait, actually I don't remember if it was GH or RH. It was definitely Aqua though!

it seems that the aqua color is another HIT as there are so many enquiries on this in different style.....no wonder this color run out fast...heheheh

FYI, if anyone is looking for this, NM Newport Beach has one. I didn't see it, but I called to ask about inventory today and the SA told me about an Aqua Giant Brief.