~*April, May and June RM Purchases!*~

Omg, what a steal! The sneakers are so cute and the bag, too! [emoji173]️

I'm so excited right now. I wanted to order the Avery crossbody in Sunshine in the last Shopbop F&F event, but I hesitated and then they sold out. I know it was on the RM online sale, but people seem to have trouble with international orders and the free shipping limit is $300 BUT I was on SB last night and they had one back in stock at 30% off and now I'm just waiting for it to arrive :smile:

Ofc, with the customs charge it's not really that much of a deal, but it's still better than paying full price(+customs). I'm happy. Never ordered from SB before, we'll see how that goes.

ernie: From my experience, ShopBop is usually great and also great with their customer service so I wouldn't be too worried!

Halobear: Absolutely love those love crossbodies!!!! It's definitely my favorite type of RM back so it is super cool to see unique styles.

ernie: From my experience, ShopBop is usually great and also great with their customer service so I wouldn't be too worried!

Halobear: Absolutely love those love crossbodies!!!! It's definitely my favorite type of RM back so it is super cool to see unique styles.

Thanks! I'm using the multi color one today and I keep looking at it cuz it's so pretty [emoji13]

I snagged these five samples from the sample sale today. They were $75 each and none except for the Regan satchel have any damage. The Regan satchel's discoloration is on the back and not as noticeable IRL, plus I think it can be easily cleaned. They don't have tags so I don't know what the black saddle bag, the darkish blue satchel, or the rectangular gray bag are called. The light blue is a large Feed Bag, and the pink a Regan satchel. I don't know any of the colors.

The feed bag is TDF!

Fresh out of oven! Bought two RM today... Moto Hobo in Chocolate and Avery crossbody in Putty, both colors are very nice, the leather in this chocker Moto hobo is super soft and the bag is very light, man, I'm buying too many of her bags! :sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 427
Last edited:

Oh, it looks so cool with the black hardware! Love them both:heart:

I also got my Avery crossbody today, after some trouble with UPS (as usual).
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463570031.485683.jpg
Sunshine w/ Silver HW. Matches my wallet perfectly and it came with a white dustbag, which is cool. My other ones are all blue.

The strap is slightly shorter than on the Mini Mac, which I always have to wear crossbody, because I'm short but this one I can wear either way. Love it but I'm officially not allowed to buy anything else for a loooong time.

Oh, it looks so cool with the black hardware! Love them both:heart:

I also got my Avery crossbody today, after some trouble with UPS (as usual).
View attachment 3358537
Sunshine w/ Silver HW. Matches my wallet perfectly and it came with a white dustbag, which is cool. My other ones are all blue.

The strap is slightly shorter than on the Mini Mac, which I always have to wear crossbody, because I'm short but this one I can wear either way. Love it but I'm officially not allowed to buy anything else for a loooong time.
Thank you! Oh, I love your Avery too, what a beautiful saturated yellow color and the perfect match wallet!

my order from the online Sample Sale has just arrived.
Love with Chain Crossbody. Isobel Saddle. both in Guava, in diagonal lining and with silver hardware.
my first pink handbags.

Attachments

• P1340238s.jpg
    P1340238s.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 333
  • P1340253s.jpg
    P1340253s.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 322