April, May, and June Purchases! Post here!

I wanted a full size M.A.C. for my vacation in August and scored this gorgeous one on eBay for $49 with dust bag. It has both tassels, but I took them off so I can clean them. There was a little dirt on the corners and little scratches here and there, but virtually no wear. The hardware on this bag is no joke and heavy as all get out. After some poking around I think this color is Deep Turquoise with Distressed Silver hardware from around 2012? Please correct me if I am wrong. There are no studs on the strap and no name plate on the back.
The distressed silver is gorgeous! I would love to find/ purchase one with that hardware. Congrats on your find!!!

Just purchased this. My 7th Minkoff. Safe to say I'm in love with this brand. My first designer bag was actually the Mini Luscious Hobo. My mom got it for me for Christmas. Then obsession never went away!

I never had the MAB but I know it's a classic. Now this olive beauty is mine. Can't beat the price tag either!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7133.PNG
    IMG_7133.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 219
  • IMG_7134.PNG
    IMG_7134.PNG
    799 KB · Views: 212
Just purchased this. My 7th Minkoff. Safe to say I'm in love with this brand. My first designer bag was actually the Mini Luscious Hobo. My mom got it for me for Christmas. Then obsession never went away!

I never had the MAB but I know it's a classic. Now this olive beauty is mine. Can't beat the price tag either!!!
Lovely - and you're right, can't beat that price!!

Reactions: Shelbyrana
Shipped!!! I cannot WAIT to get this!! I am in love with the color, so unique yet neutral. I wear a lot of black so this will fit perfectly in my collection.

rebecca-minkoff-fern-mab-mini-satchel-product-1-11187880-628693187_large_flex.jpeg

IMG_1502836081.572944.jpg

It looks like this is the current thread.. I hope I'm in the right spot! I have wanted a mini 5 zip for such a long time but never pulled the trigger for whatever reason. I got this beauty for $19 off Amazon because it was an Amazon Warehouse deal where it was nwt but didn't have the dust bag. [emoji7] I always say I am going to move on to other brands but now I'm planning to buy a Regan and full sized MAC very soon.

Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 3796494

It looks like this is the current thread.. I hope I'm in the right spot! I have wanted a mini 5 zip for such a long time but never pulled the trigger for whatever reason. I got this beauty for $19 off Amazon because it was an Amazon Warehouse deal where it was nwt but didn't have the dust bag. [emoji7] I always say I am going to move on to other brands but now I'm planning to buy a Regan and full sized MAC very soon.

Great find! Is that deal still going on?

View attachment 3796494

Great bag! What is the color name?