april foos jokes what have you done or had done

pollinilove

Mar 6, 2007
cold
a local radio station said 50 cent was doing a music video shoot at a park and people cam to be in it police are mad at the station. they even played a old 50 cent interview of his saying hes looking for people to be in the video . i think it was a funny prank but people should have checked his twitter he says hes in russia lol at people who went .

Jun 24, 2006
Hockey Town!
I work in a kindergarten class. My class made "meatball cupcakes" for the teachers in the building. We took cupcake cups and filled them with a meatball mixture and then used a pastry bag to pipe mashed potato "frosting" on top. We passed them out to the other teachers in the school. :lol: My kindergarteners LOVED the prank and it was a whole lot of fun too!

Dew Drops

Jul 28, 2009
Toronto
I work in a kindergarten class. My class made "meatball cupcakes" for the teachers in the building. We took cupcake cups and filled them with a meatball mixture and then used a pastry bag to pipe mashed potato "frosting" on top. We passed them out to the other teachers in the school. :lol: My kindergarteners LOVED the prank and it was a whole lot of fun too!
I did this for my BF last year, he got back from work and saw the cupcakes and was all happy that I made him a sweet treat, then he had a bite and his face was PRICELESS. He hates potatoes too, so that didn't help.

I couldn't resist, here are some pics of them.

Jun 24, 2006
Hockey Town!
I did this for my BF last year, he got back from work and saw the cupcakes and was all happy that I made him a sweet treat, then he had a bite and his face was PRICELESS. He hates potatoes too, so that didn't help.

LOL Those look like real cupcakes! We didn't use food coloring in the mashed potatoes... but that is a FABULOUS IDEA.

mineminemine

Mar 29, 2010
My best friend told me she's having a boy and I was so excited...but she lied. She doesn't know yet! GRRRRR

pollinilove

Mar 6, 2007
cold
i trhink it was funny all the people that went out to a prk to be a a music video and no 50 cent rapper was there.

pollinilove

Mar 6, 2007
cold
wow they are so pretty and look good i would be mad too

airborne

Jul 21, 2009
soooo cuute, i actually forgot all about april fools...been so "busy" lately!!

lil_peanut

Orange Lotus FTW
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
I haven't played any April Fool's pranks at work for a long time, but my DH played this one yesterday at his work:

http://www.geeksaresexy.net/2010/03/31/april-fools-day-prank-voice-activated-printers-copiers/

He said it was HILARIOUS hearing various people saying the directions out loud and then switching to a different language in case that worked better! :lolots::roflmfao:

Funny part was that one of our sysadmins wanted to play the same prank at our work but chickened out. He totally should have, LOL.