April 2024 Chanel purchases

Went to the Venice store to buy my first Chanel bag in store! Was a bit overwhelmed since I've been weighing the pros/cons of each bag I like for so long. Ended up getting the small black CF caviar to start off with :smile: figured I can always get a cute seasonal one in the future and should just nab a CF like I've always wanted before the price goes up again....

Attachments

• IMG_1109.jpg
    IMG_1109.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 331
I bought my first 22 in January, the two toned ombré silver and black. I knew I would eventually want it in the black on black as well as I always specifically am after black on black. They had it in my boutique today and I of course had to take it home. With this, I imagine my collection will be nearly complete. I want a tweed classic or mini flap that is coming out 24k, and after that I think I might be sated.

Attachments

• IMG_1898.JPG
    IMG_1898.JPG
    340.3 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_1870.jpg
    IMG_1870.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 199
This is beautiful. I was a nationally ranked competitive roller skater for 10 years in my youth....this speaks so hard to me. Is the hardware silver? Would you mind sharing the price?
Oh wow, that’s amazing! The hardware is champagne gold and it was USD $6300 after the latest price increase. I believe it was $6000 before. I’ve also seen it in online black and pink, as well as a little cardholder version.

• Love
Reactions: Caspin22