Approx 5.1" saff luxe tote owners

Munchkinxx

O.G.
Jul 9, 2010
I would like to know of ladies approx this height which size totes are you all getting? I got a BN1786 and I feel I should have gone for a BN1801 or BN2274. I've been looking to sell it for ages however I can't seem to part with it without taking a financial hit. Can't really see the reasoning behind selling it for less and having to fork out for more for the smaller version. :shucks:

I would like to know of ladies approx this height which size totes are you all getting? I got a BN1786 and I feel I should have gone for a BN1801 or BN2274. I've been looking to sell it for ages however I can't seem to part with it without taking a financial hit. Can't really see the reasoning behind selling it for less and having to fork out for more for the smaller version. :shucks:

I am 5'3 and I just got mine preowned on Ebay. I tried it in store and I love it! I think you should keep it and enjoy it!! I would too hate to sell for less and pay more for a small version...

I am close to 5"3 and I just got the BN1786. At first sight it looks big but it really isn't. I am not sure of the other names but I saw another one that look kind of childish on me. I would say carry it and love it.

Decisions decisions.

I am 5'3 and I just got mine preowned on Ebay. I tried it in store and I love it! I think you should keep it and enjoy it!! I would too hate to sell for less and pay more for a small version...

Lucky. You are taller than me but I can so totally see you rocking that size.

I am close to 5"3 and I just got the BN1786. At first sight it looks big but it really isn't. I am not sure of the other names but I saw another one that look kind of childish on me. I would say carry it and love it.

I found the BN1801 great on the shoulder in terms of size however it seemed too small on the crook of the arm. BN2274 size wise looked great on the arm however it looked too big on the shoulder.

I'm a little under 5 '2 . I got the 2274.

Do you find the bag too big hanging off the shoulder?

I'm 5'1-5'2, I initially got the 2274 but I think it looks too big and the bag was too heavy for me, hence I returned it. I recently bought an 1801 and is loving the size.