Appropriate feedback?

Koriander

Feb 2, 2009
Hi ladies,

I've been reading on this subforum for a while now and learned a lot, I was hoping I would never have to post here but here I am.

To cut a long story short, i received a SNAD dress. It was described as 'never worn' and 'new without tags' and that was far from the truth. There were sequins missing from the strap, there was a pull in the silk fabric right in the middle on the front of the dress, there were loose stitches in the back where the straps joined, and it obviously smells like she has been to quite a few party's in this dress(and didn't even have the decency to take it to the dry-cleaners).

After emailing back and forth she accepted the return, even though she didn't admit anything, and let me pay for international return shipping.

After carefull deliberation I decided to leave her a neutral feedback, explaining matter-of-factly the dress was SNAD and seller accepted return. Now she sent me a request to change that feedback. And I am wondering, should I?

I mean it definitely wasn't a positive experience for me. She didn't apologize or admit she lied about the condition, I couldn't wear the gorgeous dress i was looking forward to and I am out of return shipping!
And what reeeeally annoys me (even though I know its not my problem) is that she re-listed the dress, exactly the way she did before, new and never worn...

So what feedback would you consider appropriate for this situation?

Your feedback was appropriate (maybe a little too kind). She is asking you to leave positive feedback for a transaction where she lied and you were out the shipping fees. Do you think that deserves positive feedback?

no, would not reverse the feedback.. your seller knew perfectly well

that the description was not accurate.. unfortunately she earned exactly what

she deserved a neutral.. would have left a negative fb for this seller.

bad news...

i would have given her negative feedback and reported her new listing to ebay. she is lying to buyers and has no remorse for mis advertising her item. if you can change your feedback, you should change it to negative and mention that the dress is already used so that the next buyer will not fall for her tricks. she refunded you because paypal would have forced her to pay in the end anyways and also refund you shipping. she probably knew she was going to loose and didn't want to deal with the hassle. don't fall for her bullying.