Appreciation for Gucci quality

linhtp411

CClover
Sep 11, 2019
I’ve been buying LV and Chanel for so long and never really paid attention to Gucci until last year. I’ve had only 2 Gucci bags so far but I have to say I’m in love with Gucci quality. And Did I say Gucci bags have very reasonable price points? I’m just tired of paying 5k for a Chanel bag and it still has quality issues .

My Marmont leather bag feels very soft and yet durable. Hardware and strap feel very light and comfortable. Im just in love.

Please allow me to share my most recent bag I bought from the boutique: I just adore the classic look of this Horsebit 1955 mini. What should be my next Gucci bag? I prefer classic looking bags. Thank you!

EE07F9F2-4952-48F1-9D0B-0D7794DF6BC0.jpeg

9DFDEB1C-1973-454A-974F-5A05DDDBEA2D.jpeg

I’ve been buying LV and Chanel for so long and never really paid attention to Gucci until last year. I’ve had only 2 Gucci bags so far but I have to say I’m in love with Gucci quality. And Did I say Gucci bags have very reasonable price points? I’m just tired of paying 5k for a Chanel bag and it still has quality issues .

My Marmont leather bag feels very soft and yet durable. Hardware and strap feel very light and comfortable. Im just in love.

Please allow me to share my most recent bag I bought from the boutique: I just adore the classic look of this Horsebit 1955 mini. What should be my next Gucci bag? I prefer classic looking bags. Thank you!

View attachment 5670345

View attachment 5670346
Love that beautiful red color!

I have around 40 Gucci bags, new, old and vintage and I am constantly impressed by their quality. Gucci have raised their prices, some by as much as 30% in a year, but they are definitely comparable to other luxury brands.

I hadn't bought a Gucci bag for 5 years until 2021 because I was shopping more at Hermes (for bags - still buying other stuff at Gucci). Then I bought an utterly irresistible Med LTD ED velvet 1955, a WOW showpiece. Leather-lined, hand-finished. Better than the Celine Box and and almost as well made as an H Constance (4 x the price) and with a lot more Italian 'sparkle'.

This year, I bought 3 Gucci bags, each one and great quality and style. My beautiful, all-black Med BTH 1947, basically luxe stealth, a Med Blondie which is another showpiece, not cheap but value for money with 3 straps. My studded 'pony' Blondie wasn't the 'basic' one I thought I'd get, so I also bought a red Med Aphrodite which will be a perfect everyday bag. I am in love.

Chanel has a different vibe IMO, I love my lambskin, love the chains. I see young girls caring them looking lovey, but they can look conservative and too 'femme' dressy. I would love (the right tweed) reissue or CF (maybe I'll get a tweed Marmont and save some money - and some time).

I love my Hermes, but there are only so many H bags want.

Gucci have really surprised me lately, making so many wonderful tempting bags either practical or spectacular, they are always quality. Whoever the CD is, I just feel at home with Gucci.

View attachment 5670345

I got this bag too, but in jacquard. I heard it is ot found everywhere as it is a Lunar New Year edition. Such a small bag for a great price snd quality!!!