APPRECIATE YOUR ADVICE!! Lindy26 NOIR GHW?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all, appreciate your take on this.

I've been looking for a Lindy 26 (not in swift nor evercolor) but clemence or togo. GHW is definitely a plus. Anddddd my SA offered me a black Lindy 26 with GHW in Clemence.

Pic reference : Taro's post on http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-clubhouse/ode-to-the-lindy-169988-249.html

But I've seen (on other people's social media) Lindy26 with a pop color interior (like orange poppy) and that makes a black bag with GHW pop even more...!!

Are pop color interiors hard to come by for Lindy? Or should I just take the bag considering it fits my hardware, size and leather preference already......... :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Advice most appreciated!!

2. Hi,

Lindy 26 is one of my favorite bags. It comes in swift, clemence, ostrich, and a special croc leather. It does not come in togo. Of the plain leathers, I actually like the swift the best over clemence but that is a personal preference.

The bag you are referring to with a pop of poppy color is blue indigo not black with GHW and poppy inside. I happen to have one and its my favorite lindy. It also happens to be in swift. My understanding from my SA was the pop of color is not common. All my other lindys do not have a contrast lining.

GHW in lindy is pretty rare, so if you like the combination I recommend you take it.

3. Thanks a lot for your very detailed and quick response! May I just know from your experience with Swift, does it get scratched easily?

4. I think the one with poppy interior is indigo swift. Saw quite a few of those on ig. My SA asked if I would like one but I somehow have enough Lindys. I think black clemence with ghw is classic and very versatile. I'm sure you'll get lots of use out of it.

5. Hello Princess D! I recognize you from the HK sales thread...! Thanks for your advice. Yes, I think the bag offered to me now is going to be perfect for work.
    Do you mind if I guess that ur SA would also be based in HK?

6. Hey mswkk,

Hope you found my pic useful! I may be biased and you prob already know my answer but I'm going to say YES, go for it! If you want I can try taking some more pics of the bag later but in my opinion Lindy 26 in clemence is much more of a "workhorse" bag esp in a low maintenance color like black. I think the black is still very stunning in clemence against ghw. And you will love the smooshy feeling of the lush clemence (I know I do!). It's one of my most used bags because it's just so easy and I like L26 size over 30 and 34.

I get a lot of compliments on the ghw of the Lindy so I agree that it's rarer than phw. I actually had the choice of the blue indigo L26 ghw with poppy interior and chose the black because I much prefer clemence for Lindy over the less-durable swift but that is just my personal preference. Please update us with your decision!

7. The Lindy offered to you ticks all the boxes. I think you'll be very happy with it. The combination is classic and GHW is not so common.
    You can always fill it up with colourful SLGs for your pop of colour. All the best in your decision making!

8. Lindy noir ghw 26 is amazing!!! Just love my lindy. Hand carry, arm carry and shoulder strap is so convenient something I dont get from my birkins or any of my other H bags!

9. I would take that lindy in a heart beat.
    Inside pop of color would be a nice cherry on the top, but its really the exterior that matters the most.

Love that you were able to find a gold hdw.

My SA is currently searching high and low for a green shade lindy with ghw and I feel like this dream may never come true.

I think finding a kelly or a birkin in this combination would be easier.

10. darling i was 5 minutes away from being your twin =(
    the cashier closesd and would not let me pay
    still sad

11. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR VALUABLE ADVICES :smile: i said yes!!!! pics to follow next.

yes your pic is so useful thanks a lot! actually i think its really after seeing your pic that i developed this lust for GHW for lindy. :heart: i can't wait to use it for work, i can see it being so easy to commute with.

Thank you :smile:) you are so right on colourful SLGs! i didn't really think of this alternative as i was so overwhelmed haha.

haha this is my first Lindy, thinking of the perfect position to get my hands in and out of it as i really don't want to pull the zipper everytime so i think I'm going to leave one side always unzipped? i don't know lol any tips?

wow green shade Lindy with GHW seems even rarer! i haven't really seen them in a lot of social medias. hope your SA will work your magic and get what u want, or sth even better :smile:

12. oh nooo :sad:( can u go tomorrow first thing in the morning? don't tell me this is hk.....

13. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463753006.905018.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463753067.225154.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463753100.063304.jpg

14. #15 May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
    Uggh! I am dying. I have been visiting so much trying to score this bag in this size. I would snap this up in a heartbeat. It is a beauty. Congrats on your gorgeous bag.

ETA: The black with the gold hardware, makes this Lindy look AMAZING!