Appreciate the authenticators...

muchstuff

Incorrigible Bagaholic
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
I asked a poster who wished to have a bag authenticated if she could post the requisite pics. The seller PM'd me and this is what she said...

"I'm the owner of this bag. It's 100% authentic & this would be obvious to anyone looking @ my pix. Good to see things haven't changed here. The reprobates who authenticate on TPF would not know a ****ing authentic bag if it fell on their thick heads. It's just a pity your brains aren't the size of your mouths."

Appreciate the authenticators ladies, they're doing the job for free and using their precious spare time to help. These gals have spent countless hours searching through Bal bag minutiae in order to give you their best opinion. The correct pics are of importance. All of us would rather err on the side of caution than OK a bag that's not authentic.

Needless to say I'm done, it's not worth the abuse. I hope the seller who PM'd me is happy.

:shocked: :annoyed: what the? That's so rude!

I must say I'm pretty bad when it comes to post up pics for authentication - its because I never find the newest or the right thread to tell me what's what, but have no fear, I've printed it off an put it in my 'bag book'.

To the Bbag ladies that authenticate - YOU ROCK!!!!!!!! I know how hard the job has become (back in the day it was me but the torch has been passed on) You guys are always super friendly, and helpful! I really appreciate it!!! You give up your spare time to help out other bbag lovers and help create this great community!!! I, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

There are way more HELPFUL and POSITIVE bbag lovers on here and I'm SO sorry that the rude messages are taking over! kick out the rude ones! #byefelicia POSITIVE BBAG lovers only!!!! :tup::graucho:

Please muchstuff....don't let people like that sour the wonderful work you ladies do! Your generosity in helping us ladies out find our dream bags shouldn't be clouded by nastiness. Just please know, I have been scammed before and it was such a horrific experience, and the only reason I started buying bags again, is because of people like you. Especially now bags are becoming SO expensive, buying second hand is the only way some ladies can experience such beautiful bags. I am glad you were asking for more clarification instead of making a quick decision. Do NOT let her win, we need you!

Please muchstuff....don't let people like that sour the wonderful work you ladies do! Your generosity in helping us ladies out find our dream bags shouldn't be clouded by nastiness. Just please know, I have been scammed before and it was such a horrific experience, and the only reason I started buying bags again, is because of people like you. Especially now bags are becoming SO expensive, buying second hand is the only way some ladies can experience such beautiful bags. I am glad you were asking for more clarification instead of making a quick decision. Do NOT let her win, we need you!
Thanks for the support, it's very much appreciated :hbeat:.

I have only ever posted in the Authentication or Identify threads. I personally very much appreciate the Authenticators, and legit sellers should as well. Without this resource I would be much more hesitant to buy a preloved bag. I and probably others would shy away from preloved, buy only new, and simply have fewer bags.

There are always going to be unpleasant people. I actually pity them walking around with so much animosity inside, always feeling the need to lash out. Please don't let one of them dissuade you from doing something you (hopefully!) enjoy.

I have only ever posted in the Authentication or Identify threads. I personally very much appreciate the Authenticators, and legit sellers should as well. Without this resource I would be much more hesitant to buy a preloved bag. I and probably others would shy away from preloved, buy only new, and simply have fewer bags.

There are always going to be unpleasant people. I actually pity them walking around with so much animosity inside, always feeling the need to lash out. Please don't let one of them dissuade you from doing something you (hopefully!) enjoy.
Thanks poupre, kind of you! :heart:

I just want to express my utter appreciation to the authenticators! If it wasn't for you & your team taking the time to authentic my two new to me Bal bags, I wouldn't be smiling from ear to ear knowing I now have two authentic bags! I'm so very grateful! And even if these turned out to be fake, then you'd have saved me a lot of $$. Thank you for your efforts and making me so very happy!