Tech Apple Watch Series 6

Was planning on buying as soon as released as my series?? is on last legs. I ruled out the Hermes last time, but after seeing how much I actually wear the thing am reconsidering. Does anyone have the Hermes(any series)? If so, happy with choice? I think last time it came with a leather band and an orange Hermes sport band, I don’t think I see that now, am I wrong? What to do?!?

Reactions: uhpharm01
Was planning on buying as soon as released as my series?? is on last legs. I ruled out the Hermes last time, but after seeing how much I actually wear the thing am reconsidering. Does anyone have the Hermes(any series)? If so, happy with choice? I think last time it came with a leather band and an orange Hermes sport band, I don’t think I see that now, am I wrong? What to do?!?
I think the stainless steel version does still come with a leather strap and the orange Hermes sport band but the black stainless steel version comes with the black Hermes sport band.

Here's a link to the Apple Hermes Watch Thread and the people that have that version of the Apple Watch are really happy with it.

Reactions: Kevinaxx
I might get the 6 or the SE. Haven't really decided yet. It'll be my first Apple Watch, and previously I just had a clip-on fitness tracker. Thing is, I really want a clip for this watch too. Any recommendations? I wear diamond bracelets and Chopard watches, and my fashion changes all the time so Apple Watch doesn't fit into my wardrobe.

I don't really want to "wear" the Apple Watch but only want to put it somewhere on my body. HELP!

Reactions: uhpharm01
Here's my Apple Watch 6 with Pink Sand sports band. Love it, love it, love it. Now the technology is so mature and advanced, I'm really impressed. If you don't already own an Apple Watch, now is the time, do not hesitate.

My father loves his and won't take it off for me to take a reveal pic. Hahaha!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
IMG_2735.jpg

I’m trying to decide between an Apple Watch or Fitbit.. Not sure which is better????

It depends on what you want. I have owned both. For just fitness and sleep tracking, I prefer the FitBit. If you want more tech, I prefer the Apple Watch. I bought the Apple Watch to replace my FitBit because I wanted to be able to make/receive phone calls, see emails, and I liked the "falling" emergency feature where if you fell and didn't get up in a certain amount of time it would alert someone to help you. HTH!

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and uhpharm01
It depends on what you want. I have owned both. For just fitness and sleep tracking, I prefer the FitBit. If you want more tech, I prefer the Apple Watch. I bought the Apple Watch to replace my FitBit because I wanted to be able to make/receive phone calls, see emails, and I liked the "falling" emergency feature where if you fell and didn't get up in a certain amount of time it would alert someone to help you. HTH!
Thank you for the feedback!!! I used to have an Apple Watch and the battery life was horrible. I have an iPhone so I wasn’t Sure a Fitbit would work....

I really love the technology behind the Apple Watch, there's nothing out there on the market that even remotely compares to it. They've got your heart rate, ECG, blood oxygen, menstrual cycles, exercise/ sleep patterns. To be honest, I think Apple (in the near future) can actually predict it's customers' lifespan! The SOS emergency feature (in case anything happens) and the fall detection are a must. There's nothing more important than safety.

Yes, the battery life sucks (I think with new IOS roll-outs, that will be improved). But there are features I take off, so my watch usually lasts me 24 hours. I charge it routinely like I charge my iPhone.

Believe it or not, I never paid attention to the Apple Watch until this year (COVID19), and health is really the most important thing in life, so yes, even at a premium, I think you'll be happy with an Apple Watch. Check out some reviews on YouTube for further info. Happy shopping!

I really love the technology behind the Apple Watch, there's nothing out there on the market that even remotely compares to it. They've got your heart rate, ECG, blood oxygen, menstrual cycles, exercise/ sleep patterns. To be honest, I think Apple (in the near future) can actually predict it's customers' lifespan! The SOS emergency feature (in case anything happens) and the fall detection are a must. There's nothing more important than safety.

Yes, the battery life sucks (I think with new IOS roll-outs, that will be improved). But there are features I take off, so my watch usually lasts me 24 hours. I charge it routinely like I charge my iPhone.

Believe it or not, I never paid attention to the Apple Watch until this year (COVID19), and health is really the most important thing in life, so yes, even at a premium, I think you'll be happy with an Apple Watch. Check out some reviews on YouTube for further info. Happy shopping!

I got the Apple Watch 4 last November. I love mine for all the reasons you stated. The battery life isn't the best, but I get around that by charging it periodically during the day when I'm taking a shower or know I'll be sitting for a bit. I love being able to answer calls on my watch. I never miss a call now. I like how you can text on it and see your reminders. I love how you can customize the watch faces. I like being able to see the weather at a glance, and I use the timer all the time. The fall detection is a must for me since I'm alone a lot. I find it very comfortable to wear, too.

So glad you love yours!