Apple Protectant?

Jb32purse

Mar 18, 2012
So I went with the beechwood nomad and I asked several store associates ad no one would say it was safe to use. They of course recommend coach cleaner and moisturizer. I have Michael kors rain and stain repellent. So is it safe to use on this type of Leather? Has anyone used apple on the nomad before ? Thanks, much appreciated .

Last edited:

toujours*chic

PAID TO HAVE AN OPINION
O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
Silk Nirvana
I have used Apple on LV and Hermes with great success; but I have also used Coach for years as well and it is a top-notch moisturized for all leather. Is there a reason you are looking to change?

Jb32purse

Mar 18, 2012
I have used Apple on LV and Hermes with great success; but I have also used Coach for years as well and it is a top-notch moisturized for all leather. Is there a reason you are looking to change?
Oh no I have never used the Apple guard! Just curious if it is ok to use on the type of leather.

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
So I went with the beechwood nomad and I asked several store associates ad no one would say it was safe to use. They of course recommend coach cleaner and moisturizer. I have Michael kors rain and stain repellent. So is it safe to use on this type of Leather? Has anyone used apple on the nomad before ? Thanks, much appreciated .
I have used Apple Rain Guarde on both my Carmine and Birch Grey Nomads without any problems. I don't have any experience with the Michael Kors product so I can't comment.

Suzanne B.

Oct 12, 2012
Apple Guard cleaner, conditioner and protectant are all great. Have used them on all brands of bags. Have never had a problem with any leathers. (Of course it's not for stuff like suede)