Apple Leathercare discount!!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No biggie gal's, just wanted to let you all know that til' the end of Jan. you can get 20% OFF your order at leatherstuff.com by typing in the code

clearance

when you checkout!!!

I'm geting the kit with the cleaner/conditioner AND the rainguard for $22.00 SHIPPED!!!! :tup:

If you need to stock up or get new, nows the time!!!

2. Thank you for sharing. Will definately get some with the code. Love it.

3. Thanks for this, lovecoachmore!! I was going to order some today!!

4. UGH! I just ordered some the other day! I wish I had known about this :cursing:

5. I've heard of other ladies here that have e-mailed them to explain and got a price adjustment. Couldn't hurt to try! :tup:

6. Fantastic!! Thanks so much for posting this........I just ordered the same items you did.

:yes:

7. So glad to spread the good word!!! It'll save us all more ca$h for Coach items!!! That's NEVER a bad thing!!!:P

8. Awesome! Thanks for the post!

9. Ooh, thanks runner! I might give them a call tomorrow :P I can be such a penny pincher sometimes..

10. Hey there Abandonedimages!!! Every penny counts! My $4.00 discount actually almost paid for the shipping so heck...well worth it!!!

11. I wish I knew about that a couple of weeks ago when I ordered...oh well.

12. Great! Thanks I have been waiting for a code. I'm completely out!!!

13. This is really not Coach-specific and we also don't allow duplicates, so please join the Leatherstuff thread already posted in Deals and Steals. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.