Tech Apple iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 pro and iPhone 12 pro Max announcement - iPhone 13 pro/13 pro max in Green Color ( 2022), iPhone SE (2022)

I am all excited to have received my iPhone 12 Pro.
I also got the 3-charger stand for the phone-watch-AirPods
Clear case from Apple with the MagSafe feature.

Wow. Show me. Which color did you get? That's the hardest part, and then the decision on the case is hard also.

I ordered the 12pro Pacific Blue, then after one week, I cancelled the order and got the gold color instead. Haven't received it yet. I just can't quite get over gold even though the blue is very pretty. I think gold would be more suitable for my casual, California lifestyle after all.

And the video comparisons on Youtube between the blue and the gold is just not helpful at all. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Wow. Show me. Which color did you get? That's the hardest part, and then the decision on the case is hard also.

I ordered the 12pro Pacific Blue, then after one week, I cancelled the order and got the gold color instead. Haven't received it yet. I just can't quite get over gold even though the blue is very pretty. I think gold would be more suitable for my casual, California lifestyle after all.

And the video comparisons on Youtube between the blue and the gold is just not helpful at all. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

There is something hypnotic about the Pacific Blue.

Reactions: uhpharm01