Tech Apple iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 pro and iPhone 12 pro Max announcement - iPhone 13 pro/13 pro max in Green Color ( 2022), iPhone SE (2022)

Yes I read this earlier this week.

ETA: But I thought he said it would be on the iPhone 14? Did he get numbers wrong?
I'm not sure but I was able to find this article that is linked below.
and
it was said quote "The latest research note by TFI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, Apple will not ditch the Lightning connector in favor of a USB Type-C standard on iPhones anytime soon." according to the article that is linked below. "

• Thanks
Reactions: Addicted to bags
looking so much forward to the iPhone 14! :smile: Hope I can snag it on the release date
I hope you get one too.
When I saw this article, I was like oh wow

I'm not sure what I want to do. iphone 13 or 14. I think that 14 is going to be a really good iPhone.

yeah I remember that you mentioned that. about switching phones and how it was a hassel. Thanks
we're not tekkies....the other day my DH had an issue with his voice mail...I went online to see what to do and when all else failed, Google said call the carrier.....I was on the phone for what seemed like an hour. after all that we did an update and that fixed it.
But now the icons on the phone are different and he's frustrated.

Reactions: uhpharm01
I’m still waiting to see if they’ll ever make that burnt orange… I loved the army green.

we're not tekkies....the other day my DH had an issue with his voice mail...I went online to see what to do and when all else failed, Google said call the carrier.....I was on the phone for what seemed like an hour. after all that we did an update and that fixed it.
But now the icons on the phone are different and he's frustrated.

I’m 100% in the non-techie boat. That’s why I’m on apple. They’ve created the UI to be really user friendly. Steve was super OCD about details and so it’s still deep in products apple produce but obviously that opened up over time under Tim’s leadership after his death—the opening imsg a few years ago for example, was huge.

And apple always get poked fun of nothing “new and exciting” with releases when really theirs was more about seamless because of control. And the less control, the more you can see the wobbles. That’s the best I can articulate.

Anyways, I still have apple phone because it’s still one of the most intuitive operating systems available and the damn eco system.