Tech Apple iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 pro and iPhone 12 pro Max announcement - iPhone 13 pro/13 pro max in Green Color ( 2022), iPhone SE (2022)

I'm going from the XS to the 12Pro. I still don't know why are what the triple lens camera is for but I'll find out and get back to you!
and some people that work in the Tech community and in the camera community said that Apple didn't make it really clear about the difference in the 12 pro vs 12 pro max cameras. Some people may not want to buy the larger iphone 12 pro max.

These reviews are GREAT. I watched every single one of them. I managed to see the iPhone 12 and 12 pro in person today. I heard that the 2 blues are the bestsellers. Was keen on getting the 12 pro in gold, but in person it was "underwhelming". Sure, the gold chrome corners is super cool, but the phone color itself is just so weird (beige, off white, I don't even know how to call it). The pacific blue on the 12 pro is cool. No wonder so many people are going for it.

These reviews are GREAT. I watched every single one of them. I managed to see the iPhone 12 and 12 pro in person today. I heard that the 2 blues are the bestsellers. Was keen on getting the 12 pro in gold, but in person it was "underwhelming". Sure, the gold chrome corners is super cool, but the phone color itself is just so weird (beige, off white, I don't even know how to call it). The pacific blue on the 12 pro is cool. No wonder so many people are going for it.
I'm glad that you were able to see the Iphone 12's in person. I like the gold but I'm underwhelmed by it this year, too based on what I'm seen in the online unboxings. I heard that there is suppose to be a special coating on the chrome corners that is supposed to be more fingerprint resisted, according to some Tech Youtubers. I agree with you about the pacific blue, that color is so beautiful. I yet to order a new iphone yet. I'm still thinking for right now.

I'm glad that you were able to see the Iphone 12's in person. I like the gold but I'm underwhelmed by it this year, too based on what I'm seen in the online unboxings. I heard that there is suppose to be a special coating on the chrome corners that is supposed to be more fingerprint resisted, according to some Tech Youtubers. I agree with you about the pacific blue, that color is so beautiful. I yet to order a new iphone yet. I'm still thinking for right now.

Actually pacific blue was not my first choice. I was keen on the gold too, until I saw it in person. Yes, the gold corners will display fingerprints like crazy. It already did on the display model.

I was hoping for more lighter/ fun colors on the apple cases. The sales person told me in spring/ summer, there will likely be a new round of light colors. I can't wait for those, but what should I do in the meantime? I have to have a case, so I might get that navy blue case and yeah, everything just gets covered up in the end, no matter the color of your phone.

No, I'm not considering the clear case because it looks cheap in person.