apple green - what styles did it come in?

*Jenn*

sofa king addicted.
O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
morning lovelies!

i am on the hunt to complete my wishlist, and need to know what styles apple green came in!

i already have: twiggy, first.

i know that it came in: city, work (already on the wishlist)
i know that it came in: classic day (don't like), weekender (too big for me, i think)

did it come in: part-time? anything else? looking for bags for now, will hunt for accessories later lol

Last edited:
I think the styles you mentioned are it. What year was apple green - 05? The part time hadn't been introduced yet. It didn't come in the Purse or Box styles, maybe a coin purse. There wasn't a lot of variety back then. Good luck with your search!

Last edited:
I think the styles you mentioned are it. What year was apple green - 05? The part time hadn't been introduced yet. It didn't come in the Purse or Box styles, maybe a coin purse. There wasn't a lot of variety back then. Good luck with your search!

spring 05

i have definitely seen a coin purse, and a boobie in apple green previously.

morning lovelies!

i am on the hunt to complete my wishlist, and need to know what styles apple green came in!

i already have: twiggy, first.

i know that it also came in: weekender, city, work (already on the wishlist) classic day (don't like)

did it come in: part-time? anything else? looking for bags for now, will hunt for accessories later lol
Came too, if I’m not wrong, in the Mini First and “Purse”bag style perhaps?. Let’s see what experts have to say..

203230AB-EAA7-4A04-BDA7-6D2F507049D6.jpeg

Reactions: Asphodel and *Jenn*