APPLE GREEN TWIGGY - someone GRAB it!!!

1. wow that is really gorgeous!!

2. it's gorgeous!!!!! yummmmyyyyyy:drool: :heart:

3. pretty! damn, when is balenciaga going to release a bright color like that again? I am so in the mood for a bright color right now. I'm not an apple green girl though.

4. wow wow wow!:nuts::nuts::nuts:
    I want I want I want!
    But...... USD$1700??
    I am currently broke... :sad::crybaby::hysteric:
    piggybank is :shrugs:

5. Oh lordy! This is my dream bag in this style! I want it too!!! Sigh. This sucks.

6. I don't know. I really go crazy:upsidedown: for apple green and I badly want one , but I usually wear the city and I don't know if I am sure about the twiggy size.

I know there are two citys as well for sale on eBay but they are not in such mint condition, and I don't know if I am really confortable with having somebody else's signs of wear on my bag.:confused1:
    I wish I could find a city in this condition.

What would you advice girls?

On the other hand I was wondering that this grass green color they are talking about for spring 07 might be very close to apple green, and that could be an occasion to own a very similar but brand new one

:upsidedown: I don't know what to do, please HELP!:upsidedown:

7. Well- it sounds like you would probably get more use out of a city. Personally, for me, I don't mind used bags but if you couldn't deal with a used bag then just wait for the new colors.

8. Thank you Zacorey for you advise. Very much appreciated!

9. it's gone :sad:. looks like the seller probably had a change of heart.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice