apple green twiggy on ebay with BIN

1. That thing is adorable!!

2. That bag is beautiful and the seller is legit, she's a fellow TFSer!

3. I love that apple green so much...almost as much as teal! Should I get it? I have bought 3 bbags in the past month, I think. One of which was today. :shocked: But it is gorgeous...

4. OOooh I think Nhelle wanted an apple green twiggy, but she's reserved an apple hobo so I dunno? I hope someone from here gets it!

5. Beautiful!!!!! :graucho:

6. Ohh..I don't want to be rude and an auction stealer! I will let someone else have it who wanted an apple green twiggy more than I did!

...I never know what are the rules and proper ettiquette when it has to do with eBay and the forum. :amuse:

7. It's gone. Did you get it, Edna?

8. ^^ Nope, I was afraid to be rude! I think on another thread, somoene mentioned something about people swooping in on auctions that other PFers really wanted? :hrmm: I like it here and don't want to make anyone mad. :smile:

9. pretty, authentic and from a trusted seller/buyer! congrats to whoever got it!

10. Edna - what did you get today?!?! :smile:

11. Edna--For future reference, I don't think people can reserve bags on eBay. I think you're entitled to bid on what you want and that it's not considered rude (am I wrong about this?)

12. fiatflux - I got a Magenta First! It's arriving from BalNY tomorrow. :biggrin:

susan-eric
    - Thanks for clearing that up for me! I suppose it was better off that I hesitated anyhow as I've done enough damage already. I really ought to go and freeze my credit cards in a block of ice and save it for an emergency. Like a Teal City or Work. :lol: :heart:

13. lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

14. I hope it went to a pfer it is gorgeous! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice