Apple Green I found you!!! (Outlet Reveal)

autumn.lily

Dec 30, 2012
One of the colors on my "wish list" is apple green and while Michael Kors has apple green bags by the bucket loads, FP Coach has kiwi.

Wanting to stick with Coach I gave kiwi a try but it was too yellow for my tastes. (My kiwi Juliette is waiting in my closet for me to exchange for something else, like maybe a Candace or Carrie :graucho:)

All of my purchases have been deletes thus far, but today I was scanning the clearance section, saw this Gallery Zip Tote and snatched it up.

It's MFF but the leather is so soft! I love the outside pockets too, the ONLY complaint I have is the flimsy and cheap feel of the handles. (the lack of feet doesn't bother me since I use a purse hook) I think I'll learn to get used to them though, at least they want to stay on my shoulder. ;)

The price was right too, $112! :tup:

Attachments

• Gallery Tote Apple Green 3.JPG
    Gallery Tote Apple Green 3.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 721
  • Gallery Tote Apple Green 2.JPG
    Gallery Tote Apple Green 2.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 699
  • Privacy Mod 5.jpg
    Privacy Mod 5.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 728
One of the colors on my "wish list" is apple green and while Michael Kors has apple green bags by the bucket loads, FP Coach has kiwi.

Wanting to stick with Coach I gave kiwi a try but it was too yellow for my tastes. (My kiwi Juliette is waiting in my closet for me to exchange for something else, like maybe a Candace or Carrie :graucho:)

All of my purchases have been deletes thus far, but today I was scanning the clearance section, saw this Gallery Zip Tote and snatched it up.

It's MFF but the leather is so soft! I love the outside pockets too, the ONLY complaint I have is the flimsy and cheap feel of the handles. (the lack of feet doesn't bother me since I use a purse hook) I think I'll learn to get used to them though, at least they want to stay on my shoulder. ;)

Pretty green! Great price too! Congrats!

Omg I love this! I wonder if they have any on the FOS??

I love this color. I have it in a vintage bag but you're right, Coach doesn't make many purses in this green. Congratulations on finding one!

BTW this fob looks great with this green:

Attachments

• daisy002.jpg
    daisy002.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 547
Omg I love this! I wonder if they have any on the FOS??

Thank you! I just checked and didn't see any on the FOS, but if you want to call an outlet and to see if they have her the style # is F19252.

I love this color. I have it in a vintage bag but you're right, Coach doesn't make many purses in this green. Congratulations on finding one!

BTW this fob looks great with this green:

whateve that fob is too cute! I'm off to eBay...:biggrin: