APPLE GREEN HOBO on ebay

Girls, I'm such a lunatic! :wacko: I couldn't do it..I slept on it last night & when I checked my auctions this morning, I actually prayed I had no bids..That told me right there I wasn't ready to part with these. Anyone else do this?! Well, I'm hoping my PMS moment is over.. My poor b-bags, I'm sorry :shrugs: Guess I'm going to have to find some other bags to sell. I GOTTA clear out & need some cash.. ARRGGHH!

acegirl said:
Girls, I'm such a lunatic! :wacko: I couldn't do it..I slept on it last night & when I checked my auctions this morning, I actually prayed I had no bids..That told me right there I wasn't ready to part with these. Anyone else do this?! Well, I'm hoping my PMS moment is over.. My poor b-bags, I'm sorry :shrugs: Guess I'm going to have to find some other bags to sell. I GOTTA clear out & need some cash.. ARRGGHH!

Oh ace .... I absolutely understand what you mean :yes: - don't worry about that and enjoy your beautiful bags yourself :tender:

firstclass1 said:
Oh ace .... I absolutely understand what you mean :yes: - don't worry about that and enjoy your beautiful bags yourself :tender:

Thanks girl:smile: I'm taking my "Granny Smith" to Florida with me tomorrow. I'll talk to her on the plane so she won't be mad at me anymore :lol: My "Red Delicious" can hang out here at the house & breathe a sigh on relief! Boy, do I need a vacation or WHAT!?:nuts:

acegirl said:
Thanks girl:smile: I'm taking my "Granny Smith" to Florida with me tomorrow. I'll talk to her on the plane so she won't be mad at me anymore :lol: My "Red Delicious" can hang out here at the house & breathe a sigh on relief! Boy, do I need a vacation or WHAT!?:nuts:

I am right there with you! I need a vacation and am having bag adoption issues as well! The apple's will forgive you don't worry!
And Granny gets to go on vacation with you! How great is that!:love: :flowers:

OK, they are relisted.. DON'T ASK :lol: I'm having such b-bag issues at the moment! Spoke with my hubby.. He said he would take me shopping for a new bag, whatever I want (within reason) , while we are on vacation :nuts: IF I could sell off a couple of bags. That made the decision much easier. Anyway, thanks for everyone's support while I've had my crazy moment. :wacko: OK, I'll shut up now..

acegirl said:
OK, they are relisted.. DON'T ASK :lol: I'm having such b-bag issues at the moment! Spoke with my hubby.. He said he would take me shopping for a new bag, whatever I want (within reason) , while we are on vacation :nuts: IF I could sell of a couple of bags. That made the decision much easier. Anyway, thanks for everyone's support while I've had my crazy moment. :wacko: OK, I'll shut up now..

:lol: girl, you are HYSTERICAL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good luck with your apples' sales!!!!

acegirl said:

awe, that's soooooooooo cute acegirl, i'm so happy you kept her :tender:

p.s. oops, i jumped the gun on that one, bye-bye apple green!!!