Apple Green City

1. hi does anyone knows if there are stores that still carry apple green city ? no eBay pls too scared of the fakes :cry: thanks in advance

2. I don't think you'll find one retail. I read in another thread that Dude was listing one (legit seller). Good luck finding the gorgeous bag!!

3. yeah... its been over a year since the apple was in stores, and i think the last ones were found at cricket (if i recall correctly) about 3 months ago. I suggest calling Bal NY or Paris and seeing if they can give you any leads... you might have to hassel them a lot though to get any results.

4. thanks cal and mocean :smile: i was not so sold on the color until lately when i keep seeing pics of it

5. i haven't seen an apple city in any stores/boutiques... i've been looking too. i settled for a classique instead. beautiful color!

6. Same here ... I had to get the First/Classique. A friend's mother has the Apple Green Work; I keep on 'nagging' her ... "when is your mother going to part with that bag ...?"

Then I have to vet my desire against the new Fall colors because I also missed the boat on the 2005 Bordeaux, and I'm hoping that the Grenat will be similar.

Choices, decisions ... aaaarrrrgggghhhh :sad: :oh: :shocked:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice