Apple Garde Leather care 20% off today and tomorrow!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just ordered some leather care products because I read that there was a 20% off promo code from another thread. The code given in that thread was "returncustomer" however, it did not work for me when I put the order through. I called their toll free number and explained what happened and the nice man on the phone explained that that code was just for a weekend thing they did in June.

Their new code is "Summersale" and it is also 20% off and it will be good for today and tomorrow only, so if you were in the market for some more apple leather care products, better get some now! www.leatherstuff.com.

2. I just ordered some Apple Garde leather care products because I read that there was a 20% off promo code from another thread. The code given in that thread was "returncustomer" however, it did not work for me when I put the order through. I called their toll free number and explained what happened and the nice man on the phone explained that that code was just for a weekend thing they did in June.

Their new code is "Summersale" and it is also 20% off and it will be good for today and tomorrow only, so if you were in the market for some more apple leather care products, better get some now! www.leatherstuff.com.

3. I just ordered some apple leather care products because I read that there was a 20% off promo code from another thread. The code given in that thread was "returncustomer" however, it did not work for me when I put the order through. I called their toll free number and explained what happened and the nice man on the phone explained that that code was just for a weekend thing they did in June.

4. I just ordered some leather care products because I read that there was a 20% off promo code from another thread. The code given in that thread was "returncustomer" however, it did not work for me when I put the order through. I called their toll free number and explained what happened and the nice man on the phone explained that that code was just for a weekend thing they did in June.

5. thank you, but i'm not sure which product(s) to get.
    how much of this stuff is needed on a medium size handbag? how many times of application will an 8-oz last? Thanks!!

6. Thank you for the code! I needed to order more Apple garde, so this is perfect.

7. hey thanks for the tip!

8. Crap! there's no more Conditioner available!

9. wow! sold out! we cleaned them out girls! :roflmfao:

10. I just placed my order and it would not take the code until I typed it as such:

summer sale

11. Wow, I wanted to order the Leather and Nubuc Cleaner, but $50 to ship two bottles to Germany is not exactly cheap ;).

12. Thanks for the heads up!

13. Can someone please find me the thread with instructions on how to use apple garde to care for Baleniaga?!!
    Thanks a million!!

14. Too bad international shipping is so high. :sad:

15. Thank you! I thought for some reason the code didn't work because it wasn't showing the discount, but then I used all lowercase and put a space between summer and sale and it worked! :smile: