Apple Conditioner

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrosario85

Sep 20, 2009
Hey Coach Lovies!!!!

So because of being on here, I heard all the rave about the apple conditioner and I am def interested in purchasing it and I just don't know where. So if you can let me know where I can purchase it and how to use it. I have a stain on a patent sabrina and just curious to see if it my work with the bag in particular but of course I will still use with all my bags. Thanks for the help:biggrin:

HI,
Some women have ordered the Apple conditioner online! I bought mine at a leather boutique (Minnesota) I have also been to Burlington Coat Factory and they sell it there!!! Very Cheap IMO! $5 for the Conditioner and $5 for the Spray!

Lynne :biggrin:

www.leatherstuff.com is the website. Click on "Apple Products." Each item has a brief description. A lot of ladies here have advised that the Apple Cleaner (as opposed to the Apple Leather Care) tends to take color off. So if you're uncertain, stick with the gentler one.

Here's a good bit of info michelle gave me when I asked: http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/braving-the-white-bag-472767-2.html#post11336392

They have a special cleaner for suede/nubuck. Patent leather supposedly doesn't need any conditioner, though I think I remember someone recommending petroleum jelly every now and then to keep it from cracking over time and through harsh tempuratures. I use the apple leather care and rain & stain guarde on all my bags with great results.

I don't know if you can use the rain & stain guarde on suede though... I have a pair of suede ballet flats that got a few raindrops on them, they have dark spots now T_T So I suggest keeping suede for a sunny day. (Just my experience)

HTH :smile:

I like the apple conditioner but Not the rain guarde by apple it darkens the bag just a tiny bit where shining monkey doesn't and can be used on bare leather like the lv handles with No darkening.

I like the apple conditioner but Not the rain guarde by apple it darkens the bag just a tiny bit where shining monkey doesn't and can be used on bare leather like the lv handles with No darkening.

Which bags have you had the darkening issues with? I've not had this issue with any of my bags and I want to be informed for any future bags I may have o_o

Wilson leather makes a great rain and stain guard. I have sprayed suede with it and it does NOT change the color at all. Someone sells cans of it on ebay for $4.95 and free ship!

I used it on my first LV bag a batignollas vertical when it dried it was a bit darker. so then I head about the shining monkey so when I got my speedy I tried it again and it looked dark at first but it dried like it was never even on there amazing. its also what most people use on their corvette seats LOL :O)..

Status
Not open for further replies.