Apple conditioner for Kooba Katy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all-

I just got the most BEEEEEEAUTIFUL Kooba Katy, and it's the brown "crinkled" distressed leather. The only flaw on the bag is that the leather seems a bit dry, so I was going to make sure that Apple conditioner is the best thing to use on it. I also have Wilson's and Coach conditioners too. This is the same leather as on the Linda and the Dylan, too, if that helps.

Would love to have your recommendations! Thanks!

2. Even though I don't treat my leathers, I hear that Apple or Wilson's works wonderfully. I don't think I would hesitate to try either of them, though. My two Koobas that are depicted in another recent Kooba thread have never been treated and I love them without any treatment on them. They seem to be holding up fine.

3. my 2 Koobas -- Eggplant Katy and Black Eden -- have not been treated either and they seem fine ... if you were to treat them, do it on a small area in case it doesnt work out.