Apple Care leather cleaner/conditioner question- opinions please

xoxsarah14xox

Sep 9, 2013
Hi Ladies,

I need advice/resassurance/honest opinions. I purchased a preloved eva which was in excellent condition, in my opinion it literally looked new. Since it was a couple years old I decided I wanted to clean and condition it using apple care products (which I had heard very good things about on here). The bag went from a very light patina to what I consider fairly dark. I do really prefer a darker patina on monogram bags as I think it compliments that monogram print much better than a lighter patina, however since this is my first mono bag I wanted to make sure the color was right and ask you ladies if you like it or thought it was a mistake to use the product. As I said I do like a darker patina I just didn’t expect it to darken it to this extent. Please let me know your thoughts as I have attached the before and after pictures. Thanks girls!

Attachments

• EvaBefore.jpg
    EvaBefore.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_3712.JPG
    IMG_3712.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_3713.JPG
    IMG_3713.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 368
Reactions: Pmrbfay
Looks pretty good to me and you won't have to worry as much about minor marks with darker vachetta either. You didn't make a mistake. Looks like my pochette leather, honey'ed to perfection! Enjoy!!

It looks really really beautiful! Apple Care is good, but I decided with Collonil and Cadillac instead. I found prices to be more reasonable and works just as well if not better. If you like, you can read my review of it here and you can compare.