Alexander Wang Apple and Acid?

hollywoodbadgrl

PURSE WH@R3
O.G.
May 12, 2010
So I bought an acid Rockie off of the bay and like most I am terrified of color transfer from jeans. I purchased the Apple Garde Stain Repellent and I am just wondering if it will be safe to use on acid colored lambskin?

I've never tried a stain protector on any leather, but maybe try and test a small patch before you treat the entire bag? Like on the leather "Alexander Wang" patch on the inside of the bag. That way you can see how it effects the color first.

If color transfer does happen though, I've found that the Mr. Clear magic erasers work pretty well for removal.

I've never tried a stain protector on any leather, but maybe try and test a small patch before you treat the entire bag? Like on the leather "Alexander Wang" patch on the inside of the bag. That way you can see how it effects the color first.

If color transfer does happen though, I've found that the Mr. Clear magic erasers work pretty well for removal.

Thank You, I will definitely be trying small amount first on the bottom of the bag.