Apparently I must’ve been on Santa’s nice list (a.k.a REVEAL thread)

@Ang-Lin Just wanted to chime in that Zanzibar is a color for SS17 but as with all things H they arrive whenever, at times early, ahead of the season but more often than not, late. So, one never knows with H. ;) :flowers:

Look forward to seeing mod shots of all your beautiful bags soon!

@Ang-Lin Just wanted to chime in that Zanzibar is a color for SS17 but as with all things H they arrive whenever, at times early, ahead of the season but more often than not, late. So, one never knows with H. ;) :flowers:

Look forward to seeing mod shots of all your beautiful bags soon!
that's good info, thank you! I thought (given how late i see them in the boutiques this year) it was not a SS color! Regardless, it's pretty and I'm glad I somehow got my hand on it. Will post mod shots hopefully soon! ! :hugs:

Reactions: Meta
Sorry I didn't see this post earlier! Congrats on getting the B25 BZ offer!

Yes, I do have a gold one and that was my first years and years ago haha. I think to figure out which one should be your first you need to think abt what you already have in your wardrobe. My wardrobe is mostly black, grey and beige with some reds and blues, so most of my H bags are either red or blue. I figured those colors would go with my neutral clothes AND the colored clothes hehe. I did want a neutral colored B as my first one as I expected to use it as my every day bag (spoiler alert: I did not!), but in the end it really didn't matter if the B's neutral or not as long as it goes with most of your wardrobe AND it's a color that you like hehe.

BZ is definitely bright and I'm surprised they didn't make it a SS color, so if I had a choice between BA and BZ for my first B, i would probably go with BA. BA has a bit of a grey undertone to it, and a lot more muted than BZ. If you are looking for a nice rich, gem-colored blue, Bleu Izmir is another one of my favorites! Let me know what you end up with :biggrin::biggrin:
Ang-Lin, thank you for your insight! I went to the store yesterday and saw the BZ, it is really bright (& also yummy)! The SA told me this is the only blue shade they will be receiving as BA is past season's blue shade (and no longer expected). Weirdly enough I was dressed mainly dark/black (tried to dress neatly for H shopping lol), so it matched well with BZ. But I hardy ever wear all black, so it was not really thought through by me:frown:. I v been trying to dress colorful and I mainly wear jeans. I also have all kinds of red/pink i.d. colorful coats, so I don't think BZ would match with those?
Could you maybe share why the gold B turned out not being an every day used bag? Cos that is exactly why I prefer a neutral color B as my one and only B (for daily usage). I think I m hesitating mainly cos the major opinion about gold is it's too basic, too average/available? I'm still contemplating about a timeless color, not being black nor grey....
P.S. I ended asking for more 'think'time, so I m expected to make a decision tomorrow...What to choose :panic: Sorry for ranting :blush:

I also pulled some of the old twillies to figure out which ones would work out.... just remind me to not wear anything but black from head to toe when carrying this

I have found the best way to incorporate a bright colored bag is to wear black and white. White is very bright and it helps to balance the brightness of a bag with color. I love your new B.

I have found the best way to incorporate a bright colored bag is to wear black and white. White is very bright and it helps to balance the brightness of a bag with color. I love your new B.
Wow, thank you so much for the tip! I will definitely try it. I took this baby out yesterday and, sure enough I was in black. This is such a great suggestion - thanks again!

And last but not least - a comparison shot with the other blue B I have (B35 Bleu Agate Epsom with GHW). Thank you so much for indulging me and letting me share!!

Absolutely stunning collection, beautifully presented! We are siblings on the cles twillies-they are so perfect with neutral bags! I love blue zanzibar- the B is just radiant. Congrats!

I dont believe the Constance is a quota bag, at least as of last week it wasn't hehe. Are there talks about making them a quota bag? Nooo!

And you're right, the BZ is bright, but I just love the color. I know a lot of ppl on the Forum prefers neutral colors, but I have a strong preference for non-neutral colors since there's a lot of black, grey and beige in my closet, so I need to spice it up a lil!

According to the SA at Bellagio, C will be counted as a quota beginning of next year. :sad:

Just want to add that your BZ is gorgeous! I love the vibrancy of the color. Major congrats on your haul...

According to the SA at Bellagio, C will be counted as a quota beginning of next year. :sad:

Just want to add that your BZ is gorgeous! I love the vibrancy of the color. Major congrats on your haul...
Thank you for your kind words! I’m sad the Constance will be a quota bag starting next year. I suppose it makes sense since the demand for them has been really crazy! Looking at the bright side: it’s a way to curb my spending so I’m sure DH will be happy to hear it!