Apparently I can't resist really really really dark chocolate...

Oh Gina, what a wonderful, wonderful story - thank you! Obviously you cannot help but attract beautiful bags to you, What's a girl to do? :girlsigh:
The ebene is absolutely, positively DELICIOUS!! I felt like I was in the mothership watching with you & I SO want to go back now!!

cheers to gina_b :wlae: for sharing her wonderful experience with us. patience and humble demeanor are a virtue...people remember you more for that.

someday, i might be lucky getting my first birkin or kelly by excercising such virtue.....and i will not be known as bagdizzy anymore :P cant wait to have my own birkingasm :roflmfao:

im so happy for you, my warmest congratulations:smile:

Congrats Gina! I've enjoyed reading your story. You sound like such a lovely person and it's nice to see beautiful bags go to beautiful people. I've seen rudeness as well at my H store and it always makes me so mad! It sounds like you really deserve this beauty!

Dear Ms. Gina:

Gosh, I can't imagine how that 30 LONG min. had been for you.... Especially seeing all other potential candidates what was going to 'grab' the bag of your dream!!!

SO SO GLAD that you are the 'LUCKY ONE'!!!

Enjoy HER and pls. share your happiness with us on your 'next hunt'???

Morgan

Gina, you are so lucky to be close to such a great store! I love the people watching story -- I felt as if I were there. And a gorgeous bag to boot! Thanks for sharing.

You are such a wonderful story-teller, Gina! Always look forward to reading your posts. Thankyou once again for sharing your most recent time to FSH with us. And what a time that was! The bounty, WOW! I can certainly see why the bag called out to you. Ebene with gold hardware is one of the combinations that makes my heart go a flutter. Congratulations! It couldn't have gone to a better home!