Apostrophe 85 or the New Pigalle Pluto Platform 100

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all,

I bought the kid leather black Apostrophy 85 but I think it shows too much toe cleavage as I have long toes. I tried on the new Pigalle Pluto Platform 100 kid leather and it shows less cleavage but I'm afraid with the platform, it looks more formal and work like pair of shoes.. Which pair will you pick if you can only keep one pair? What do you ladies think! TIA?

Attached Files:

2. I like both pairs. Go with whichever feels the most comfy.

3. Personally I like a little platform, I find them more comfortable. But that's just me. :smile:

4. Platforms (even on Loubs LOL) are not a good look I don't care how much higher of a heel they let you get away with. Get a lower heel before you get platformed pumps.

5. I love the apostrophe design!

6. Personally I like non platform's and 85 mm heel is a good daily height, the Apostrophe is best even if it shows toe cleavage and I imagine you have good shaped feet to wear a nice pointy pump like these !

Gigi2012 likes this.
  7. I just got myself a pair of the piagelle plutos and I knew my feet would last longer with the platform. Personally I find them a bit more comfortable then the Apostrophys. If you don't mind the platform do the Piagelle Plutos. You will get more "wear time" out of them.

8. I don't have either of these shoes, but I like the platform better, I just love the look of platforms, thick or thin, doesn't matter! I don't care if they are "passe" or others don't like them. I have some single soled pumps too, but they are never as comfortable for me even if the heel isn't that high. It's hard to comment on the toe cleavage without seeing you model the shoes, I like some toe cleavage but sometimes it's just too much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice