Apologies for some more pics - got my Silver Pochette!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love it..it's so festive! Grats on your new acquisition and doesn't look like the strap comes off.

2. Lucky you! Congrats:love:

3. Pretty!

4. She's a beauty - CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

5. I had to look really close at the several "scratches". It was *really* hard to tell, as they were really, really fine, but looking, and I couldn't tell by passing my finger over, I could just see that they appeared to be raised.

I can't recommend you try anything, because if I'd been in a better mood, I certainly wouldn't have risked it, but, I used cotton wool, and Johnson's 3 in 1 cleansing lotion. There wasn't really anywhere to test, which wouldn't show, but I dabbed gently, left for about a slow count of 10, and then wiped off. Thankfully, it was glue, and all came off with no ill effects at all. (I just double checked now, so it's been a few days, and it's still now looking perfect)

GO CAREFUL, and good luck!

K
    xx

6. Very pretty! Congrats!!! :biggrin: I love pochettes!!!!

7. Congrats!!!Very Nice!!

8. Gorgeous bag! Congrats

9. Congrats!!! she's pruttyyyyyyyyy

10. Congrats! It's lovely :tender: :love:

11. congrats!

12. CONGRATS - so pretty!!! Wow...you're brave...can't believe you used your face cleanser??? Glad it worked out though...YAY!!!!!!

13. congrats...

14. OMG your pics are amazing...now I'm itching for this piece

15. i love it! congrats!