Apologies for some more pics - got my Silver Pochette!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Lovely! Congrats!:yahoo:

2. its pretty wish had one just like that:smile:

3. It doesn't look like it comes completely off (the strap) like regular pochettes...weird! Anyhoo...congrats...it's so bright and shiny!

4. congrats, its such a cute evening bag!

5. Very pretty...

6. Congrats.

7. Congrats. :yahoo: Beautiful. :love:

8. Gorgoeus :drool::drool: congrtss

9. Thanks again, everyone!!

I'm all excited again!!

K
    xx

10. Congrats! More pics are always welcome :smile:

11. Oh wow, i wonder if what i think is a scratch on the back is also the glue residue, i am going to try cleaning it tonight too!!! So did you just use face cleanser? I am too scared to use anything on it!

12. No luck yet. LV still hasn't called me. I went from totally optimistic to being very disappointed now. :sad: All I can do is admire everyone else's pochettes!

13. Oh, by the way, I don't think the strap does come off...

14. No the strap doesnt come off:sad:
    karman have you tried just walking into the store occasionaly? Although it might be due to the scratch but that pochette i got was just on the shelf and nobody wanted it, i have my hope up now that maybe its not a scratch and i can get rid of it!! I cant wait to come back home now to see if i can do it!!!:cursing:

15. Niiice! Congrats! :yes: