Apart from Designer shoes what other brands do you like?

I like Michael by Michael Kors, Kors by Michael Kors, Report Signature, Via Spiga and Jessica Simpson shoes. The JS shoes may not be the best quality, but they are always very comfortable for me. I love Nine West styles, but their shoes normally aren't comfortable for me to wear at all.

I like Michael by Michael Kors, Kors by Michael Kors, Report Signature, Via Spiga and Jessica Simpson shoes. The JS shoes may not be the best quality, but they are always very comfortable for me. I love Nine West styles, but their shoes normally aren't comfortable for me to wear at all.

oooh I forgot about Via Spiga, they make great shoes, I find them very comfortable, even the 4" ones!

I wish you well,

Bridget

I don't think anyone had said it yet, but I love Me Too. They are always 1000% comfortable and I could walk all day in them, even the high heels. Decent quality as well, and the Me Too black leather booties I got this year have gotten more compliments than my MJ shoes or UGGs. Go figure.

BCBG
Hale Bob
Aldo
Carlos Santana
Chinese Laundry
Steve Madden
Report Signature
Oh Deer!
Dolce Vita
Nine West

Honestly, whatever I see that's cute, but those are some brands that have had some nice ones lately!