Apart from Designer shoes what other brands do you like?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
    Apart from Designer shoes what other brands do you like?

I haven't invested in a pair of designer yet .. I really want to.. this year i will have to start my collection. but apart from the designer pair what else to you wear.

2. I wear my Havaianas everywhere.

3. I like BCBG Girls, especially when I'm going somewhere where I know my shoes are going to get messed up.

I love Banana Republic's ballet flats. I wear my pair at least three times a week.

For less expensive "nice" shoes, I also like Max Studio, Boutique 9 and Charles David.

4. Heres a few pictures of mine. I love the likes of Aldo, French Connection, Irregular choice, Report Signatures.. to name a few.

20012009430.jpg 20012009423.jpg 20012009418.jpg 20012009416.jpg 20012009420.jpg
  5. #5 Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
    heres a few more

20012009421.jpg 20012009424.jpg 20012009427.jpg 20012009429.jpg
  6. I think it is a requirement to own Rainbows if you live in So. Cal. They are so comfortable and people wear them all the time, no matter the weather.

:smile:

7. I like Franco Sarto, Enzo Angiolini, recently discovered Ash, which are amazing!, Vialis, Linea Paulo, do Michael by Michael Kors count as non-designer?

I wish you well,

Bridget

8. p.s. I do love your first pair, the white and black, as well as the red spotted ones!

9. I love some of Beverly Feldman's quirky shoes. I have a few pairs and I never worry about ruining them which makes wearing them stress-free.

Stud Muffin 001.JPG Beverly Feldman Stud Muffin Slides BLACK LINEN.jpg Turned-On 001.JPG Beverly Feldman Turned-On Pumps GRAY DENIM.jpg
  10. I'm a nut for Charles David, and for kick-around boots I have to have Nine West.

11. Havaiana flipflops and Nine West boots are my staple shoes! I wear flipflops in the summer when I really need to walk somewhere and ditto for boots in the winter. I don't think I'd ever buy expensive boots because I walk everywhere in them.

12. I adore my Nine West Gallivant boots, and Coach has the best inner soles ever!

13. Enzo. Cute, reasonably priced, and very comfortable.

14. I love Nine West. I recently got a pair of Leather boots for around $100 and they are so comfortable.

15. Nine West, Aldo