Anything wrong with hanging Antibacterial on your LV?

Nov 4, 2008
Quick question I was curious to how many of you ladies hung one of these on your LV bags? I currently have it on my Delightful and a friend of mine told me I shouldn't do so because it could damage my leather etc if it were to spill. Also she thinks since it's a LV it looks tacky, like it should be on a backpack or something. But I am a germophobe and love to have it close. I currently have it hanging on the gold ring on the side of my Delightful. Any thoughts on this?
pBBW1-10436021v275.jpg

DSC03034.jpg

Its a bad idea to even use this stuff when handling a leather bag. The sanitizer uses alcohol and dehydrates the leather/vachetta which can cause it to chip/peel/discolor. I also think it looks out of place on the monogram. But thats just my humble opinion.

I would not hang it outside my bag, nor would I keep it in my bag unless it was wrapped or stored in something waterproof. I keep individual folded wipes wrapped in foil inside a zipped pouch.

Just my own opinion, not intended to offend...you have a gorgeous piece of well crafted "art"...no need to dangle some garrish dime-store thingy off of it. It's akin to wearing a designer dress with dollar store flip flops.

Lol, there's no right or wrong here but personally, I won't do this. I do agree that it looks somewhat tacky and not matching the overall look of classy chic. I'd probably put a cute little fragrance sachet (dry) inside the bag instead. Not sure about the antibacterial properties though :smile:)

I understand about the idea of being clean, but I would personally keep it inside the bag and only take it out when I need to use it. Tbh, I think it is even harder to use when it is attached to the bag like that. Just my two cents :smile:

Add me to those who don't like the way it looks. I feel the same way about hair clips on bags (be it a designer bag or one from Target)... those things should be placed inside.