anything new in November?!

sred2

Mar 29, 2007
I'm thinking about buying a new purse in November (I got a new job and I want to use my first paycheck to treat myself!! :graucho:) and I was wondering if there were new purses coming out in November?!?!

Thanks in advance!! :tup:

I don't know about when this is supposed to come out, but I asked an SA at Ala Moana what collections were coming out after the Bleekers and I forgot what she said the line(s) was/were called but she said it looks "nautical." I have no idea what that means...

I think I remember hearing the Thompson line is coming out in Nov.
If you search I think someone posted some pics!

Hi,

I am not sure if this is what you are talking about. I saw this at marthastewart.com. It is one of the 10 investment bags. It looks so pretty and can't wait to see it.

Slouchy Bag

Creamy leather, brass hardware, and a dramatic zipper pull add up to a relaxed but very rich look. The soft, worn feel of a baseball mitt inspired the first Coach bag so it should age just as beautifully. Coach Thompson Hobo; $698

Attachments

• mld103228_0907_coach_xl.jpg
    mld103228_0907_coach_xl.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 123
I saw some that have the turn locks on them and some shinny bags if that helps i don't know what they are called and of course the new clutches are out with legacy linning and 1 with the legacy on the front in satin

The new studded gallery totes are coming out in november. From what I've seen there's chocololate brown metallic, black metallic, and a white/silverish metallic. Also, the new holiday patchwork will be coming out soon...

I'm hoping these colors are coming:

10744_d1.jpg

10741_d1.jpg

I've been waiting for the ergo hobo in this color for a while now, ever since I found it in the drill down this summer.

I'm pretty sure they release at least SOMETHING new every month, even small pieces, right?

I'm just waiting for the Holiday Patchwork, I have no clue what it looks like but i'm willing to give it a try!

Slouchy Bag: Creamy leather, brass hardware, and a dramatic zipper pull add up to a relaxed but very rich look. The soft, worn feel of a baseball mitt inspired the first Coach bag so it should age just as beautifully. Coach Thompson Hobo; $698

WOW - this looks a lot like a Marc Jacobs bag I've been drooling over. It's actually less than the MJ...oh please, please have these in stock for the next PCE (which my SA said would be mid-november, not dec?)